Asian medicine has been around for many thousands of years and acupuncture has been practiced since the Shang Dynasty (more than 3000 years) treating millions of people as the primary form of medical care. Yin and Yang balance is sought in these treatments, which is a difficult concept for westerners to understand. The benefits of this medicine is to go beyond just pain relief. Treatments have a harmonizing effect on your body, mind and spirit. When getting a treatment you are giving yourself permission to let go of that which you don’t need in your life and move to a healthier, more balanced place in life.
Most people recognize that acupuncture is effective in addressing pain. Do you know that acupuncture can treat a wide variety of health concerns?
The World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes that Traditional Chinese Medicine is effective in addressing more than 43 common medical disorders including:
- Digestive Disorders: food allergies, peptic ulcers, chronic diarrhea,
constipation, indigestion, digestive weakness, anorexia and gastritis.
- Urogenital Disorders: Stress incontinence, urinary tract infection, sexual dysfunction.
- Female Issues: Irregular, heavy, or painful menses, infertility, PMS.
- Respiratory Disorders: Emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies and bronchitis.
- Disorders of the Muscles, Bones, Joints, and Nervous System: Arthritis, migraines and other headaches, nerve pain, insomnia dizziness, pain in the neck, upper and lower back pain, whiplash, car accidents.
- Circulatory Disorders: Hypertension, angina, arteriosclerosis, and anemia.
- Emotional and Psychological Disorders: Anxiety and Depression, PTSD.
- Ear, Eye, Nose and Throat Disorders: Dry eyes, ringing in the ears, chronic sore throat.
- Addictions: Alcohol, smoking, and drugs.
- Supportive Therapy for other painful, chronic and debilitating health concerns.
I can provide treatment for a number of imbalances in your health.
Right Click the Connect button to open a new tab so we can discuss your concerns.