Welcome to Oregon City Acupuncture. I’m Carol Griesmeyer, LAc, RN.
As your assistant and advocate on your wellness journey I will:
- Listen to you and your unique needs and concerns.
- Focus on the whole YOU, drawing on my knowledge and training in both Western medicine and an Integration of Asian Medicines.
- Assist you as you develop a deeper awareness of your place in the universe, and of yourself, both inside and out.
- Provide a safe place for you as you explore new dimensions in yourself and the world.
- Educate you about options in health care, how you may best heal and care for yourself and refer out as needed.
- Support you when you succeed and when you stumble, while understanding that you are always successful.
If you are wondering why you may need Oriental medicine it is so you can find and maintain better balance in your body, mind and spirit.
The chaos in the world is, in part, a reflection of what is going on inside each of us. When you work at getting the inside healthier and in better balance, that will be reflected out into the world.
As awesome as acupuncture is for pain – injuries, broken bones, post-surgery, headaches, backaches, emotional challenges – stress, anxiety…
… it is also amazing for women’s health issues, irregular cycle, extreme emotions, PMS, fertility issues (including for men) or perhaps for intestinal challenges, gastric reflux, and poor digestion. The list goes on.
I offer a needle-free allergy treatment called NAET, Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique.
It rebuilds and balances your immune system so you can better address any number of allergies you may have.
Other needle-free treatment options are:
Aroma Acupoint Therapy. The essential oils are applied directly on points and I can make prescription blends for you to use at home.
ETPS – a small electro therapeutic point stimulator to stimulate points and help break up scar tissue and relax muscles.
Ear seeds – which can stimulate points in your ears corresponding to areas of your body.
Cupping – static and moving style, which I often add to Tuina massage.
Tuina massage – I like to use this in addition to any musculo-skeletal treatment to further open the channels and allow your body to release the tension, pain and waste products stuck in the tissues and allow healing to occur.
And of course, Chinese herbs. Just like taking prescription medications it is possible to address many problems with herbs alone. Sometimes when better balance is achieved you may be able to reduce or eliminate the need for prescription drugs.
Many of the needle-free treatments can be done over a video call. A lot of education can occur with a live chat. I can demonstrate and you can repeat it so I know you ‘got it.’
I’d love to talk with you about any health challenge you may have. I offer free 30 min consults so give me a call.
Be sure to check out the rest of my website for more information…